The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 3.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 15 BTC in just three weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Brice Chapman

Youve got  on and dont ask him about Bitcoin and crypto?  Criminal!  I mean, I know hes gonna say Bitcoins going to 3X, but you still gotta ask!

When Russia invades Ukrainia on Christmas Eve that will be interesting.

are designed to make money for their owner. This is typically achieved by redirecting traffic from  to a website that the owner has a relationship with.  can be highly profitable. Even moderately successful  s can amass millions of views. If a bot can even capture a small percentage of that traffic, it will make money. Bots are often used to send people to malicious websites. This includes shopping scams, malware websites, and phishing pages.

Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

A lot of people in Europe and other parts of the world are kind of tired of having everything tied to the US dollar.  Because the US will print out a bunch of money to get themselves out of trouble. Normally this should only cause inflation at home, but since everything is tied to the US dollar, the rest of the world has to suffer as well.  So basically, your bankers can create any type of crisis (like we saw) but no problem, the Fed is gonna bail them out. Isn't that kind of similar to what's going on in other regimes like for example China?...

Buying power has fallen for any 2 year period since 1968.  So this news is >50 years to late.  We are now in the same cycle of all unlimited governments swapping between Fascism, Communism, and Fundamentalism.  The only solution now is Exodus and leave the Nazi planet behind.

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

Inflation is a tax on consumers that doesnt require a vote in Congress.