LIVE: MELANIA TRUMP CELEBRATES BTC ANNIVERSARY

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I wouldnt be scared IF the a rich werent getting Richer and Mostly with so much Stimi ‍️‍️ we do need to be Cautious The Rich can Manipulate anything with Money. Sadly Money Is Power

I have their stock. It's going to the toilet. :(

it#39s funny how youtube auto-translate Terra as Terror

No person is above the law Garland, do your job!  Listen to former DOJ Eric Holder, you can and need to prosecute Trump.

Yet here I go, 3rd big economical crash since I#39m born, and yet again, everytime this happens I literally get over it without a scratch and get out better after it.brIt isn#39t for nothing they say quotdon#39t work harder, work smarterquot...brbrEdit: Oh and I forgot to mention, I literally can#39t county how many people I warned just before the crash, like I saw it coming.brCall it foreshadowing, call it psychics or superpowers or whatever you want, this thing is becoming so obvious to me, that I still wonder how I still live such a simple life... My time to shine will come, sooner or later, I just have to have faith.

Good point about how effective smaller arms have been against heavy Russian equipment.

Never trusted stable coins or any other crypto coin from the beginning - a fool and his money are soon parted.

5:50 This guy has no clue about Bitcoin, period. It is ok, but they need to read more about it before sharing opinions in this manner. Btw, I do not think Bitcoin is the best asset. Nevertheless saying Bitcoin does not have fundamuntal value is incorrect.

Con man who promises high yield...where did he get money to pay 20% in returns???

For a guy that always wears ski gear he is finally in his element and can speak freely.

I wish Mush was running the country instead of the goofy old turd we have mumbling press conferences.

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.