LIVE: MELANIA TRUMP CELEBRATES BTC ANNIVERSARY

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In the past when inflation would rise the feds would raise interest rates. Why don't the feds raise interest rates? Could it be the feds don't want to pay more interest on 29trillion of debt? The feds have dug a hole they can't climb out of. Now the people are stuck paying higher prices.

Pretty subdued for my.  His everything rally into year end hasnt been so hot

I think I should buy a bubble and put in my bubble

game stop stock was artificially deflated by hedge funds betting against it. that wasn't a meme, it was average people supporting a business they love and fighting back against wall street market fixers.

S&P  10,000 in 5 years           

hey guys remember when you wanted minimum wage to be 15 bucks an hour? remember when we all warned you prices would go up? now look at you... so many people complaining about inflation... you got what you asked for...  when you make more money... that money doesn't just poof out of no were... it has to be earned because companies are already paying out in labor typically close to their max allowed budget that still allows just enough for a good profit for that store.

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

How much did that lady pay cbnc? She doesnt seem have much expertise except mumbling meaningless words.

Oh, I thought we were being told that inflation is a good thing now?