LIVE: MELANIA TRUMP CELEBRATES BTC ANNIVERSARY

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
None will pop!! None!! BTC should drop tomorrow at 8:30 AM that will be the bottom!!  Housing is not over leveraged! only the wealthy are buying! My  Tesla plaid X in on order for July 2022 lol!  The United states needs crypto or its  death for innovation and growth of its citizens.

, Inside man, IMO is being fed information to spew on T.V by take a guess who? Lol  Markets have peaked, and will eventually crash more than 95% ++++++ over the next decade.  This chap or  can fool the masses but not me. Hilarious

As the intensity of Allaah's cosmic war of the lesser torment in 2020 and 2021 has increased, and what is yet to come is more intense Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani 11-12-2021  Search for more details using the date of the statement.

Im working worldwide for god servant thats it

Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

Inflation only stops when it finally kills the host. But it always comes back.

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs stacy maya.

When you print more money anytime the economy has a dip and give people "relief funds" aka money for no reason. You will have to pay ot back through inflation.

Huobi group is a scam company. Their cryptocurrency is not recorded on blockchain and Huobi will withheld your ability to withdraw your assets.

With Major changes going on around the world economy is safe to say things have not remained the same, a lot of people became jobless in the twinkle of an eye, bills pilling up, its only wise as humans we start looking for other ways to generate income to sort out basic needs and also enjoy the good things of life. Earlier this year I ventured into crypto currency trading with the help of Mr. Rowe Edward an expert trader who provide me with signal which I simply copy and trade so far I have made a profit of 10 BTC from my initial 0.2 BTC investment, I never thought I would achieve such if not for his support. If you are a beginner or looking for the safest way to invest in crypto I urge you to contact him, hes on tele-gram; @EdwardRowe. I wish yall the best

Best way to deal with bots is to report them so they get banned

Inflation cannot be stopped, it can only be controlled to certain extent. Inflation is an inherent property of economy driven by growth and profit extraction in the world where objects of value have absolute limits in quantity.

Peter Schiff knows what the problems are.  Try listening to Austrian economics.

If you don't own a house  and stocks you are doomed.