Founder of crypto lending platform argues that bitcoin could hit $100,000 by mid

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will buy those Teslas and those starbucks coffees? Other than AOC.

A curency must have value and these coins HAVE NOTHING TO BACK THEM UP.    Tell you up.  Lets all go get sea shells and give them a value and we can all trade sea shells.  These CEOs are very slick but no.  I have 3 houses, 2 lota.  These assets are worth money.  In fact, my house is worth $340,000.00,  I don't care what you are using to buy it, BUT IT IS WORTH MONEY BECAUSE IT HAS SOLAR PANELS, A METAL ROOF, ETC.  That is value.  I will have $1813.00 in SS starting in January.  That is value because I can use it to pay my house payment.  My loan company wants dollars.  It doesn't want crypto because it is extremely volatile.  If you want to buy my house, you gotta pay cash not crypto which will go poof.  And that goes to stable coin.  Plus we are trying to save the human race.  3 degrees of warming and the human race may die.  Right now, the American west is in danger and this coin will make it worse.  If  nothing else, the government will take it over.

hour.If wages actually raised with productivity; the minimum wage would be upwards of +$20

Maybe he got high and was paranoid. Maybe he sees the future. IDK but he has 100% of my net worth. Split the stonk baby!

The market creates stupid investors, Stupid investors create a bear market, The bear market creates smart investors, Smart investors create a bull market. Those who understand this cycle create wealth in the stock market.

Yes it can be stopped, just abolish the central bank Or set a Constitutional Amendment spending limit

Nice talks.I#39m interested to invest but i don#39t understand how it really works in CryptoBitcoin, I really want to  know and start investing.I have a significant amount of capital that is required to start up but I have no knowledgeidea to start investing immediately. What strategies and directions I need to approach to help me make decent profit and to start investing ??

quotHe had a reputation to keep and cheating people would destroy that.quot This could be said about all fraudsters. The thing is, these people build up reputation to deceive other people. It is their whole point.