Founder of crypto lending platform argues that bitcoin could hit $100,000 by mid

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Did someone ask Coinbase about their non existent customer service

Bitcoin is a hard asset, there is no bubble. Stock market is a bubble propped up by money printing

What if these actors were US governance who planned this attack to show how crypto is unstable.

Easy: Make Money more expensive (higher intrest) inflation falls, make money cheaper inflation rises. A lot of national banks do this for a century and it works!

All stable coins are nothing more than the Argentine peso from 1990.

That is exactly what China has learned from Putin's fatal mistake, and we should all at least be happy about that.

I#39m not an investor but I genuinely feel bad for all normal investors impacted. I get it. The idea to want to be able to at least win something, anything in this unfair, fkd up world only to have it thrown back at you is always demanding, disheartening and so dystopian.

They don't care about stock price and that's a great thing. They know their company is a behemoth in the making.

The way he is defensive of everything and continuously disses everything else that he's not a part of shows how immature he is. The fact that he dint know to atleast act aware of the price is concerning. Infact it's the exact opposite. He is surely aware and wants to act like he isn't so he can say 'people who believe in us should stay, if they are smart they will'. Frankly not caring about shareholders is unethical if not protected by law already.

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

All I have to say is look at who's president now. That is the reason of inflation.