Founder of crypto lending platform argues that bitcoin could hit $100,000 by mid

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply. 

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.

2018. The tech selloff turned around on Christmas. Same old story. Inflation, interest rates OoooOOOoooo scary stuff. Oh wait, there is no ****ing alternative.

Biggest bubble is the government printing money like there is value in it. The money is simply going to many of these investments as a way to keep up with inflation. Rich get richer no matter what.

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

The problem is that you think you live in a democracy with a vote.  But do you know what those people do once they are voted into office?  Get a clue! Things have not changed for 40 years regardless whos in office!!  Guess why?? Wake up!!

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

"Today They Announced that OmniCron is a Respiratory Infection" - "Are You Breathing" ?

hour. That helps no one, except the rich, of course.It doesnt matter if unemployment is at zero if the majority of people are making $7