Founder of crypto lending platform argues that bitcoin could hit $100,000 by mid

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice  Expert  Katherine has really Taught me the better way or trading

ALPP... Alpine 4 Holdings.. NOW 13 companies in 1 ..U.S. Manufacturing Conglomerate. Up 77 % year.

It is _not_ an inflation crisis. The cost of U.S. "health care" and the fact that U.S. "healthcare" is privatized is a crisis. Heath care costs to the individual are extreme in the U.S. But if  expects Americans to pay extreme fees to private insurance companies for "health care" then why is  calling a little bit of inflation "a crisis"?  : champion of the people!

saying that things won't go perfectly for a period of time? It's a Christmas miracle!

Stop f***ing printing money. The more money is printed, the less valuable the money in circulation is going to be resulting in Inflation. Classic examples are Venezuela, Zimbabwe.

all tech people are cons and speculators - making money out of nothing, out of air

I think the first half of 2022 is much better than the 2nd half. I can list 100 facts if necessary.

13:03. So much BS.  The Fed is going to keep interest rates near zero because if they don't the government wouldn't be able to service its own debts.

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks,<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade...if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors