Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congress has outsourced it's responsibility to the FED.   They wants to abrogate their responsibility of making difficult but necessary decisions.    Balancing Taxes vs Spending isn't needed when you can print money out of thin air.

Civil rights hero democrat Barbara Jordan, appointed by democrat Bill Clinton to head the U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform, thunderously concluded that there is no national interest in continuing to import lesser-skilled and unskilled workers to compete in the most vulnerable parts of our labor force. Many American workers do not have adequate job prospects. We should make their task easier to find employment, not harder.

Definitely NOT a 2008 crisis or related to Lehman Brothers as Terra and Luna and Do Kwon is literally a Ponzi scheme! High returns, manipulation, and getting more users is what a Ponzi scheme is.

the stable coin of iron finance was not algorithmic but overcollateralized...just saying...it lost peg at one point but re-pegged quickly

ColdFusion is a very great threads, it has a lot of informative and useful threads! Thanks for this content.

gallon of petrol in America This really will make  Vice President   Harris giggle when she is asked why -  can't ask Biden he doesn't know what day it isBefore the Weimar Republic  collapsed, the inflation was exponential in Germany paving the way for the rise of Herr Hitler Soon they will be paying $US100

I want to wake up one morning and find out that my portfolio is $4,000,000 . I know its possible

*Knowledge and research are crucial parts of investing, This is why I've made Astronomical returns*

Ummmm how was this done with no toilet breaks in nearly 5 hours?!? Anyone?

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday