Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fckin hell mate...many on the comment section is ccp bot trying to fool people about freakin trading

The real inflation numbers are more like 14%. The Fed change the formula while back, this is the worst inflation we have seen in a very very long time. The Fed will tell you since the 90s, but thats not true they are using a new formula and comparing it against an old formula. They are doctoring the numbers, its that simple.

What are the benefits of media exaggerating things like potential inflation and turning into an unsolvable crisis?  Do you miss all the drama that Trump could give you on a daily basis for news?  Back off using words like crisis until it is one.

Like an addict the government will spend us into crisis they cant stop.

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

I#39ve had more financial success with Nigerian princes over email

Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

For trhe love of god!  Dont put all your money in one basket!  Also if your being guaranteed 20 percent return.  ITS A PONZI SCHEME!

Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.