Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAY BEFORE.  Bad juju is the ripple effect.  But to be Honest, China deserved it in part because of the Fauci trial.

Biden forcing the media to advertise a certain, and untruthful, message is exactly a fascism dictatorship. But you all voted for tyrants, thus you get tyranny.

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.

Despite the economic downturn,I'm so happy☺️. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days

Trading has been very productive to me of lately and I'm able to make to achieve this level of success with mr John Darry's he's a head-cracker when it comes to investments.

Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

I've had a super bad feeling since yesterday.  I ate way too much at my favourite restaurant.  The economy is bad too - it's a house of cards.