Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
He's right as usual.  Government overspending and controlling idiocy and Covid lockdowns plus money printing of recent years have messed us up badly.

43% of all the currency ever printed in US history was printed under Joe Biden with the last 1.5 years... Biden is a complete moron

Can it be stopped? Not until a senile old man quits printing money.

The fact that people vote for some of these dinosaurs is mind blowing. All they can think about is taxes, communism, and terrorism, it's disgustingly laughable. DeFi is the future.

I am new to the stock market. Every stock that I bought so far, I was out of luck because I bought them when they were expensive. I feel I missed on all the stock opportunities so far for the tech stocks.I believe having 75K yearly income would be a good investment so I want to plug all my savings into the stock market. I know this sounds a bit dull but I would like to know if I should learn investing or let somebody else (more capable like a FA) do it for me? Please share your thoughts. I am kind of tired of searching for a good stock to buy and loosing all the good opportunities :(

You want to control inflation? Turn off the presses and let 50% be absorbed into the economy.

Ok yeah, that other bubble is the USD. Thanks for playing and good luck!

Tesla is bubble? You call yourself analyst and journalist? You really have no idea what you guys are talking about. Just mix up some other messed up companies with TSLA does not make it a bubble.  is shady. Shame on you. I would like to know who sponsored this manipulative ?

This event was some of the best entertainment in anything internet culture related in the last few years.  I am so glad this happened.  God bless this mess.