Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im not saying crypto doesnt Experience inflation but unlike other fiat backed assets inflation doesnt harm crypto. Not only this but also the fact that fiat in general is crashing even though crypto will see corrections I really dont think crypto is in a bubble as many people think it is due to the fact that it turns fiat currency into x10 return or more not only this but aswell as crypto has its own power its own entity no body controls other than members of that blockchain or crypto holdings.

Most bearish I've seen .  The last month of being wrong must be wearing on him.  Bitcoin $100K by Dec 31 is only about 60% wrong,

Inflation is devaluation of the currency, which, because of massive debt and the continual printing of dollars, I believe will continue until we have an economic collapse.

, Inside man, IMO is being fed information to spew on T.V by take a guess who? Lol  Markets have peaked, and will eventually crash more than 95% ++++++ over the next decade.  This chap or  can fool the masses but not me. Hilarious

hahaha im going to buy everything they mentioned here. retail is not stupid

It really just comes down to the government is being controlled by capital interests, America being a "Capitalist" society there is no way around it. It will simply dig its own grave further.

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses

too greedy to pay well, everything is just more expensive by default.One of things that people don't realize is also contributing to this is when a business refuses to post the exact salary and hourly wage for the jobs to be "competitive". That's because when people see that a lot of these businesses are broke

Politicians are trying to figure out how to inplement unneeded regulations, taxes, and also to understand the potential for industry lobbying $$$$ support... while centralized exchanges look to leverage government to create protections,  hold back competitors, and restrict DeFi. Centralized exchanges look to become even more centralized by using the government's monopoly on violence. Keep government out of decentralized finance!

CRYPTO WILL FIND A WAY.....YOU ARE ALL DINO'SYOU CAN NEVER STOP PROGRESS LIVE

I once heard someone say that something that cant last forever will end

All of Ms. Dixon's answers were disappointing and not to the point.