Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

Bitcoin is the solution. Along with others cryptos.

Trading has been very productive to me of lately and I'm able to make to achieve this level of success with mr John Darry's he's a head-cracker when it comes to investments.

a pound of apples sold for 1,29, and bought for less than 6ct at the holy "international market". all of us are falling for the grocery store scam. and the best is, you folks now start buying stuff at a local farmers market? those apples should be costing less than one Dollar a pound for sure. more likely one Dollar per Kilo. or do you fall for the "buy local" scam now?

Hey bro can you do a thread on Datadog! I feel like they've come out of nowhere but will be a powerhouse for years to come.

It's pretty simple when it comes to economics and or war time last person you want running the country is a Democrat anyone with a functional brain knows this

Interest rates are too low. That's always a critical tool for controlling inflation.

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when tounlose your job. A recovery is when dr Fauci loses his job.

Invest in the company not the stock price, a long term position is 10 years plus, PLTR has not even tapped Europe or International markets, analysts on Wall St also said Tesla would go bankrupt in 2018, PLTR will scale especially with Apollo and Foundry.

Uninspired CIA loser who is the product of Jewish nepotism. I don't care what   has to say.

For f sake the guy is high half the time nowadays. Why pay so much attention to what he says. He's just looking for a cover.