Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
9:11 what!? Why it should start to rise if employment rate is too low? I don't get it?

If only you know what the future says, you'll know that indeed cryptocurrency is the future, investing in it now will be the wisest thing to do. Hold!!! And you"'ll thank yourself

The culprits are the Banking industry ! brThé IMF fundbrRothschild banking interests brYou name any major banking systems ! brThé US government brEuropean Union brOn and on ! I say Eff them brWe are screw d if we let them win ! brSo let's fix the problem and prevent any future events like this! brMake it a 30day stick protocol of withdrawals ! brOtherwise the banking industry will continue to control our lives!

I've been in and out of trading trying to make a better living for myself and family until I met mr John darry the mighty trader and my life changed for good from make less than minimum average to earning thousands per week this is the best feeling

Garlands plan is to wait out the clock so he can say, oh we just couldn't get to it in time.rrr

Decide if you want to BUY A NEW CAR OR USED ONE!! is LEASING better?

to us traders, investing in crypto is the best and fastest way of making money, but only few understood the secret of crypto currency.

My concerns band questions are as follows. Can crypto currency be used to purchase items at a yard sale? Can it be used at the strip bar, can it be used to buy nuclear armaments? Can it be used to support failing enterprises domestically or abroad?  Is it fractionally reserved bankable, can the thousand day interest method be applied towards it?  Does it honor the founding fathers? How easy or difficult is it to counterfeit? Is it FDIC insured? What backs it, could it be taken to a bank and exchanged for an  IRA contribution? Does it cost money to use like some debit cards and credit cards? How difficult would it be to loan one of a crypto currency carriers friends or relatives twenty dollars if a situation arised? Could it be used to donate to charities? What about campaign contributions?

1:48 except those things are not included in inflation calculations, lol.

Let me guess, markets will crash at open again.  He's crashed crypto three times so bad China pulled out, and he's done the nasdaq and dow a few times already.  All by tweets...  Wow.

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me

This is a great way to solve the problem. Pose a question via a  , then let the r commentators provide a robust solution with their extensive collective background in economic and monetary theory.