Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is wrong on Tesla.  Tesla is barely getting started.

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

This is part of the business cycle and fed's interference. Weak economy will pressure the fed to release the printers again.

The truly smug look on this pricks face says it all. 20% return is for gullible idiots who put their heads in the sand and tell themselves it#39s all real. It#39s a horrible outcome for many people but this has been happening for centuries. How about Tether?

He didn't do it alone. He was backed up by the greed of millions of others.

Bitcoin is sucking the wealth of America into its Vaccume like a boss.

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

Elon musk , relax you have nothing to worry about.  Didn't you hear Biden tell everyone things are terrific.

Our raises already got sucked away.. We're tired of getting screwed so we decided NOT to buy much at all just the basics screw Chinia and the GREEDY corporations who make record profits and screw the employees

It is clear that crypto CEOs should be running our financial system.

Tesla: the company other than accountable for its own product. Hey look over there, brain implants when solar panels and cars are exploding. Do I want my Tesla brain implant to explode too?