Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Biden just renominated Powell and extended the student loan payment out to may (again). The feds say 1 thing but do another. Raise interest rates ? I'll believe it when I see it. Biden pushing his tax increases down our throats in 2022, who knows how that will effect us ?

Yes, but they won't stop it. It would require crashing the economy... That includes both assets and equities.

Mr. Brooks went gangsta mode on these guys. Well Done

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

1:18:00 its quite simple. Cryptos backed by US fiat is stupid and counter intuitive of the concept crypto.  Fiat is backed by trust, fiat is continuously depreciating and losing its buying power, USD backed stablecoins = USD backed stable coins being highly unreliable.

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

We can start by hanging Central Banksters for Treason...then most of Congress for allowing it...

How can one let politicians question CEOs for the crypto community without none biased experts?

We all know why gas prices are up so why do they blame it on inflation?

Inflation is a product of labor and pay checks not spending by the Fed and business Republicans would like to increase the labor shortage by keeping the Mexican labor their donors are bring in out of the country. The shortage probably comes because people in their 60s and 70s used the pandemic to retire. And labor shortages may not mean everyone is employed, rural people who won't go to a job are not going to be employed. The last 10 or 20% of employment are people with similar problems, some failed to be motivated and reliable maybe before high school, others say I don't want to work at Walmart or Amazon, and other personal issues that lead to a life of mostly unemployment.

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.