Travel stocks help FTSE rally on first day of new year trading

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ummmm how was this done with no toilet breaks in nearly 5 hours?!? Anyone?

Michael Barry says he's not shorting "crypto", he never said bitcoin. It's a much larger market then just bitcoin.

Inflation is a tax on consumers that doesnt require a vote in Congress.

The fear mongering in US media is insane. As long as inflation is controlled it is NOT a problem. It didnt appear out of nowhere, it is the outcome of the economic stimulus created by the government. The United States is the greatest economy on earth with the greatest minds to work on this problem. I am sure things will be just fine.

The only wages rising, from what Im seeing , are more towards low level entry level work

is wall streets hype man; do opposite of what he said

No actually all this stimulus money does have a positive correlation to the severe inflation that persists today...there is no denying that

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

USDT with high leverage, the exchange didn't breach any law. That's the differences. USDT invented to protect exchanges to carry out regulated services legally. We dont need stable coin in cryptocurrency asset investment at all.USD with high leverage, The exchange will breach the securities law to provide regulated services to consumer. However, if the exchange let u trade in BitcoinUSDT invented to protect exchanges for giving high risk derivative trading to retail investor. Do u know that if an exchange let u trade in Bitcoin

If the general public coast to coast are not waking up and take actions that benefits their country, then undisputable praise should be given for the FED. Naturally if we are not learning from  the ignorance we create by ourselves to begin with, then blaming the actors of manipulation and corruption is not helpful.

I am already loving this . I heard for the first time the analogy with the 3 people required to drive a car from Andreas Antonopoulos and it's great to see they have probably watched his s to get Bitcoin education