European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

I used to and now do not trust stable coins - need regulations on stable coins and exchanges

Given what we know now, the Supreme Court and DOJ are somewhat compromised by a few!

asset backed coin USDC with USD .. but what is USD backed with ? It used to be with Gold but now what ..

<I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish. While myself and others are trading without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow .I was able to make 21 bTC in just November from implement in  trades with tips and info from keith Brian Jerry>>

Nobody wants to pay more, yet the same people no want to charge less

Getting through Mr. Shermans statement without dying of laughter is a very respectable feat.

generations are attracted to different fields and positions.  I don't really care about skin color as much as Americans. I'd rather a team of passionate individuals of any group as long as their goals are genuine, good vaules and going to improve lives. MK did say" I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
 Now all some people look at is on the outside when it's the inside that should count.culturesLittle weird to me this diversity priority. I bought Polygon a crypto which was founded by a team in India. 92 % of software developers are male and to focus so much on diversity seems problematic.  I dunno why when left to their own choices that different genders

For those that do not know the federal reserve is not a government entity. Of course this  doesn't tell you that because they love to lie and keep people misinformed.

The gov can stop inflation by simply raising interest rates but this is politically risky as necessary recessions don't win elections

This is price gauging, not inflation. This is an issue supply and demand.  Supply changes are always difficult to master and it is hard to meet the demand.