European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was one of those that lost a decent chunk of my portfolio in LUNA. It was staked on TerraStation so I couldn't get it out in time. I'll be fine, but lesson learned for me.brbrWith that being said, I believe Terra2 maybe a ploy for the whales to be able to cash out at the expense of the retail investors that buy into it. What's the point of this project? Maybe that'll keep them from coming after Do Kwon.. I don't know.

First "the will be no inflation", second "the inflation is transitory", what´s next?

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

Good to see discussion of Financial inclusion.    Unfortunately, this group reflects an industry that excludes the Black and Brown community as companies, investors, or other participation.  The lack of access to capital and the exclusion that exists in banking needs to be addressed in Digital assets to solve this issue.

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

... ...dropping bombs and killing it ...the future is here

2. DOJ Garland is afraid of what might happen to himself

If they try to fix inflation the economy crashes, if they let inflation go, the economy crashes, they are stuck in a box with no way out

Most times it amazes me greatly the way I moved from an average lifestyle to earning over 63k per month, utter shock is the word. I have understood a lot in the past few years to doubt that opportunities abound in the financial markets, The only thing is to know where to focus .

The most fundamental reason of crypto hype is... The decentralized is what#39s most genius of crypto, and ideal for criminals, and who understands the monetary corrupted system!! BUT the young new investors only see the fast easy way of getting rich. They have no fucking clue about money!! Yess we know money is just a worthless pease of paper, from the moment they started printing without anything of value backing it up. But we all live in this corrupted system!! There is no way out!!! Even if they find the perfect crypto formula, they still will stop it. Then politics get involved with unhappy banks, and or illegalize it or will tax it... You can see Fiat money as a corrupt worthless system, to keep us modern slaves in line,....but politics won#39t let them take over by a crypto way of economy... Just like you make a coup on a state or country. The law is there to keep things how they decide to. The system will allways win. Crypto is an utopie, an illusion.... Stop this psychedelic madness.... And invest in something usefull, with a future. Don#39t try to take over the world it#39s economical corrupted way.... It would be nice, sure... But, wake up, or stop the drugs,... And stop dreaming!! This is so hippie like, another illusion for the young people that want to change life, pffff yes I repeat many times the same thing, because many just don#39t want to understand that crypto is an illusion in this political corrupted world. A few were lucky, and a thousand ones will loose!

What changed in 3 days. Now your saying the economy is great. Lmfao  State ran media.... its funny how after meeting with bidens white house and they told you to stop talking negative about the economy.  We know the Economy is crashing. How do we know? We see it in everyday life. Unlike you guys we actually live in the real world trying to get by.  While the rich can sit back.

Seems like the elephants are bulls, and the donkeys are bears or perhaps just donkeys. Not surprised, just a little disappointed in my fellow ass-holes in congress.