European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

Egregio sig. Musk invece di tagliare i dipendenti distribuisca una buona parte del suo patrimonio che tanto quando sara' la sua ora lascera' tutto qui anche lei come tutti.

However, there are drastic up and down turns and movements in the crypto market roughly every 4 years, the up and down turns, bull and bear market are broken into halves more or less and are associated with the Bitcoin halving cycle. So it is actually somewhat very predicable. We even have rough ideas of where it can likely go within a time. If X,Y,Z happens. There is also movement based on news and adoption associated with main stream companies and industries, along with entire cities adopting or working with, here in the U.S and small national countries around the world...

Erm heres the part where someone says  xrp to the mooon!

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

Santoshi nakatomo told us this, "that's why support bitcoin"

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

To be honest, I#39ve never managed to wrap my head around American economicsbrbrFrom the FIAT currency to highly inflated startup valuations and crypto. brbrTo a layman like me, it all seems like people create money out of thin air, bank on the hype then jump ship when the house of cards comes crashing down on them

Cancel the Fed Infrastructure bill entirely , highway can be toll roads some already are,  let the State manage there own bridges and road like it was originally suppose to be handled.

, PLTR has launched 5 of the most important products in the world.  How dumb are these reporters?  Ask the follow up question, what are the 5 products, and how can your company still not make money?  Where is this high quality revenue?  Here is the bottom line, the stock price doesn't lie and why isn't the stock price higher?

This is not a new story. Paying 20% to save in a 14% market is a tip-off. brPaying LESS than the interest rate for borrowing is another tip-off. brWhere is the underlying value - another tip-off? brbrTerra UST amp Luna are modern day tulips!

Inflation forces people to spend less and use less.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's like fever or pain, tells you that something is wrong.