European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the CPI isn't tracking energy and food since the early 80s ... inflation is like 15-20% in real terms ... #buybtc

Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life.  Life was hard for me until I started making profits on my investment with the help of Mia Linda

no, more like Tesla isn't special anymore,  mainstream car companies offer better options and quality and more car making plants,  once fast charging connectors are standardized,   Tesla has NOTHING.

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH

Bankman Fried this guy don't make eye contact when talk. Typical nerd.

Who can buy a Tesla if they can't get a job at FAANG because of hiring freezes, and when their stock holdings have crashed 30%? Nobody buys a $70,000 Tesla unless the've got job confidence

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations