European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tesla is bubble? You call yourself analyst and journalist? You really have no idea what you guys are talking about. Just mix up some other messed up companies with TSLA does not make it a bubble.  is shady. Shame on you. I would like to know who sponsored this manipulative ?

He reminds me of celebrities living in hollywood bubbles.brHere in Korea I've seen lots of controversies around kpop stars, other celebrities and some wealthy people about being rude to the ordinary people. Having more successful career than anyone and being prettier than others granted them to act such ways and then society didn't do much about it since they are so successful, it didn't matter what kinda personalities they own

<Thank you for keeping it real. Love your content, all of it. nice T.a. thread, we will go into a recession cuz of the war and supply chains issues, the macro economics are too grrrey and going black.More emphasis should be put into trading since it is way profitable than hodling.  Crypto will make more people financially independent than any other asset class in history  .. Expect Fadwa Robertson also has been doing an excellent job evaluating all charts, trades on BTC, which has helped my portfolio grow to 12.7 BTC.

Is it just me or does   speak and move like a gangster rapper in this thread?

20% interest.....?  What a joke! The outcome was not a mystery

The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

Bitcoin is the future investing in it now is the wisest thing to do now especially when you've a good crypto broker, so Despite all the economic crisis this is the right time to start up an investment

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

Is it not simply that there is just too much money floating around globally and the 'rich' don't know what to do with it. So they invest in anything that might bring some positive ROI and this drives up prices and the spiral begins. And so the rich get richer and the rest of us can pay the price in the end by ball-outs, privatizations and loosing pensions.

I'm amazed how many played down the GDP decline in the 1st quarter.