European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm amazed how many played down the GDP decline in the 1st quarter.

That#39s what you get from listening to a Dork. I just listened on Buffet#39s warning

Boomer media: "bItCoiN dOeSnT haVE fUNdAmENtaL vALue"  lol you all were saying that when it was a few bucks, and you'll continue to say it when it's valued at hundreds of thousands. I can't wait for your leech filled "financial advisor" industry to be gutted.

why is waters running this? i want someone capable please.

Yeah, raise interest rates by .25% every 6 months until you reach 2%, then stop! The reason raising rates screws up the economy is that they go too fast. Give those Fed governors each a lollypop and tell them to chill. 3% is too high and it will accelerate economic decline.  Productivity has increased per actual human man hours. If you go by dollars per productivity, it will be wrong every time. Union busting has contributed to income inequality. The Fed always overreacts in either direction. They actually cause instability.

yes but in order to do so they would collapse the stock market and housing market.. this is all intentional to destroy the dollar to move to a digital fed currency for complete control.

As the old saying goes :     "Keep printing and spending. Things will turn out ok."                                                          _Brandon_

brIt was setup to fail by greed, cunning or ignorance. The 20% was like a growing vacuum on its actual worth. The price implosion was inevitable.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

Push on , can't buy any cars right now ,from any manufacturer, take over the market

The Market has been pretty bad until today it decided to surge. Everybody was Practically Crying then. It kept dipping. That's what you get when you feel you can navigate the process on your own. Big thank to  Adriana Chloe. I'm not bothered with how bad the Market is because my assests are insured due to her advice and I still receive my profits.

When the government raises taxes everything cost more ! Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out! Thanks Biden