European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Most cryptos have no real use case. The rest are great but realistically I'm not sure the banks will let crypto flourish as it's competition for them

43% of all the currency ever printed in US history was printed under Joe Biden with the last 1.5 years... Biden is a complete moron

Inflation was always there, it was just hidden with low cost goods.  Try comparing a Lawnmower from the 70s that was proudly made in America to one that is created today made cheaply in China. The older Lawn mower is built to last where as the one made today would break in a couple of years (by design so customer has to buy a new one).  This is how China has become a super power because to hide inflation the super rich in democratic countries in the world, outsourced labor to China to make cheaper goods.  It is all so the super rich dont have to pay much for workers.  Keep goods and services cost low, keep pay low, keep taxes low. If anything disrupts this mantra, it would result in less money for the super rich.  Now that China has become so powerful that they can now start charging more for their goods, it means the super rich of the democratic countries that used China for cheap labor has no choice but to pass the cost on to their working class.  Its also the reason for the trade war with China, and moving cheap labor to South East Asia, war torn countries like Pakistan, or slave like labor (Blood Diamond like operations) in Africa.     Inflation exists because of greed.  Greed is not going anywhere.

If you care about America please read Ray Dalios newest book.

Inflation will be the only thing anyone talks about next year. It is a lose-lose scenario. Buy oil companies and maybe financials and inverse Treasuries.....if you believe the Fed is really going to act. Japan has had zero % interest rate since 1999.

Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It's happening. It will happen in the US soon, and so the world.

43% of all the currency ever printed in US history was printed under Joe Biden with the last 1.5 years... Biden is a complete moron

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

It seems that this  a couple of days late to be uploaded

I hope everything crashes and burns so i can start buying out.

13:03. So much BS.  The Fed is going to keep interest rates near zero because if they don't the government wouldn't be able to service its own debts.

The US can lock me up rn for trying to insight a revolution