USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I would have dodged a $1000 lesson had I found your channel. But an important lesson learned now rather than later. Appreciate you for spending the time and effort to provide these lessons for free. A shining beacon in the community.

The best guide  on trading  I've seen so far. Lots of value and genuine interest to help others. Thank you for your time ! :)

Can I use a combination of Donchian Channel + ATR for day trade?

Reynar teo I have been bad , I have been soo bad that I watch all ur s and read your books and don't leave a positive feed back I have increased my account by about 50% because of you  . I don't even know what to say .please keep up the good work you know what the say one good turn deserves another

Well elaborated. Thank you for sharing comprehensive and easy to understand. Bless you. .

Excellent explanation. Very useful. Thanks.

Amazing how you teach the candlesticks with a plot behind the shapes. I can almost imagine the battle of the buyers and the sellers in each candlestick.

hi  i still dont understand how to calculate the moving averages

Brilliant . Eplained in easy to understand sections, recaps really helpful, great for someone new looking to learn. Thanks for your help and time.

Hi  great  indeed bro. Bravo bravo

Just removed all my indicators after watching this!