USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM Last Edit: Dec 12, 2021, 03:11 AM by OZER
After strong global growth, there were practically no pullbacks. The price cuts the support level . After a false breakdown of the support, the price did not rise, but pressed towards the level. I look forward to a breakdown of support and a price decline to the level of liquidity.

Traders, if you liked this idea or if you have your own opinion about it, write in the comments. I will be glad

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

From India.  ....you're really amazing with explanation and too good with example......thanks for your  valueable sharing. Of knowledge.....

,I can only say that you must be a gift to humanity. I have actually killed myself with many PDFs and still yet finding it very difficult to run a follow up. But since I have subscribed with you,I must tell you that down here in Africa, most of us are still underestimating the importance of learning a trading skills from an expert like you. I am a changed person now than before my watching this  class. Thank you #.

is excellent. I learn something new with every

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

Thank you RT! I've had a bit of a bad trading week ... and this, back to basics , is all I needed to regain confidence ... I shall watch it again Saturday before I will draw my lines for the next week ... very much appreciated

Thank You For Making This  Now I Can Properly Read Charts

Hi ! Thanks for the . It was informative, well-explained and helpful. Is the Donchian Channel set to using only 20 day inputs or can we change the length by using a different time frame?

This page is underrated.... It should have 1m subscribers

another informative  - I need to actually follow your courses from bottom up - but sometimes it makes more sense for me to absorb as much as i can from a higher level, then start low and then I realize why the concepts I am learning are important.