USDCAD: Long-Term Swing Analysis 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's refreshing how  speaks his mind and doesn't tip toe around answers. Whether that's good or bad I don't care, I like it.

I glad to see that Dan is a Mets Fan #LGM

Mr. Brooks went gangsta mode on these guys. Well Done

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m20s9:20a - Botez is OS SO SO SEXY!!!

He messes up in China and now he says our economy is bad????

Mainstream media seething that edge lords are disrupting markets

We should believe in  and wall street right and what they say? LOL wake tf up ppl

Smart, it is better to err on the careful side.

If you have a good  idea about how your investment creates value, the same value which forms the part of the returns that your recieve then, You are safe.brIf you have no idea of what you are doing, you are straight up gambling.

This is why LUNA amp the ENTIRE STOCK MARKET will crash like 08 (where our retirement is)brLook into it, let me know what you guys think.brbrCitadel the markets BIGGEST liquidity provider, Kenneth Griffin amp Vlad collude in emails too take the buy button away from ONLY retail  Robinhood last year in what amounts to the beginning of 08,brbr Kenneth Griffin lied under oath about these emails. brbrThen using DARK POOLS, PFOF, amp trading algorithms they are keeping up the market amp essentially controlling it with other HF brokers MM etc, too stop margin calls. They all have synthetic short shares on AMCampGME  Citadel, MM, brokers amp hedge funds Overleveraged, amp using junk ETFs that they make as collateral in order to go to the FED Jerome Powell, brbrJerome Powell prints liquidity while the markets are crashing amp inflation is rampant I#39m sure he is in on it too. brbrMeanwhile people who don#39t know what traditional investing is amp aren#39t susceptible too the usual psychological algos. The APES are still holding stocks that they shorted with synthetic naked puts amp quotCellar Boxingquot Using  quotunbeatablequot algos. using tax payer money to keep their system for robbing on life supportbrbrGary Gensler of the SEC doesn#39t care or can#39t do anything as it would just crash the market. brbr This on top of the worst presidential administration since Jimmy Carter, amp you have a recipe for the worst crash since black Friday. With some squeezes like VW in 08. brThe reason for the pump amp dumps on the regular stock markets. Blue chips trading like penny stocks.brbrCitadel amp Blackrock who just bought MASSIVE positions in LUNATERRA protocol. Right before the crash, BOOM, there is enough liquidity too postpone this crash for about 1 month maybe.... Anyway I digress 99% crash on a stable coin? Even the CEO is calling it an attack at this point. brwww.kucoin.comrafrJCXWZLwww.kucoin.comrafrJCXWZLabra.webull.comUasAJZ4THGkiOEAEYVa.webull.comUasAJZ4THGkiOEAEYVa

Elon is a methodical thinker... He knows this is an election month and he is out to hurt dems. The economy is always tops for voters... Come on now, here's a guy that was pushing to crank out Tesla's during the pandemic at all costs.

There's a huge difference between high gas prices and no gas to buy.  That's when the sh*t will really hit the fan.

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.