USDCAD: Long-Term Swing Analysis 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.

Civil Contempt For Trump, But Trump Has Not Been Indicted

If they try to fix inflation the economy crashes, if they let inflation go, the economy crashes, they are stuck in a box with no way out

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your monnewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium. Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!ey. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought BTC for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16BTC not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis  hoium runs program for investor

Do Kwon: "There's entertainment in watching companies die"brbrFate loves irony!

these guys run their companies like soviet union they have monopoly so there is no room for innovation just a narcissistic brute that wants to stay in control and micro managing and vurbally abusing  using violence on them

Elon Musk is the next Elizabeth Holmes...........

If TSLA goes under $500, I'm backing up the truck.

I have learned in recent months it is to remain calm, especially when it comes to investments in cryptocurrencies. Learn not to sell in a panic when everything goes down and not to buy in euphoria when everything goes up. I advise y#39all to forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can not tell if it#39s going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are trad! N without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket, I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 2.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 7.6 BTC in just six weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Jianjun Mason..

Tesla stock will go down into the low to mid 600s.

Musk is still hiring, all the while taking out the trash.  When you hire a lot of people, you're bound to get some losers you need to get rid of eventually.   I thought there'd be way more than 10% losers working there though :)  They are still making cars and there is still a 10 month waiting list to get a new one.

Musk is right. Hell is coming. Excess Debt and money printing is going to cause a credit crisis of epic proportions.

Shocks are all about future I think. If you wait until the company is earning a fair amount of moeny or mature, there won't be a fair price either. So some companies that is not earning very much now or even with minus earning could seem very expensive. But that doesn't mean it's in a bubble.  You take your bet or prediction about company's furture and you earn or loss. Not some value finding which is nearly impossible i think because i think the market is kind of effictive so why should you find something that is highly undervalued?