USDCAD: Long-Term Swing Analysis 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
, I have to thank you a lot, your s have been invaluable whilst I have been leaning to trade.  I am still only making very small moves in trading, only in crpyto at the moment, but I havent came across anyone who can teach or explain things as well as you.  I have downloaded both analysis books from your site and look forward to studying those also.  Thanks so much man!

May i know what kind of time period i should look at when analysing. 15mins? 1 hr? Or daily?

I really need to invest Bitcoin before it rise again.  This is 100% I love this

Who's the effin' troll who gives it a thumbs down?

Hi,  I am very new to trading and I am trying to learn everything I can and this might sound stupid to you all but it has been bothering me a bit , why would buyers want to push price up and sellers push prices down?

I lost hope on everything watching different s but still couldn't get my lost funds back until I was recommended to *SPLINTHACK*  on Instagram 1G he Just got all my money back, Message to get yours done ASAP

Now I know the reason why most people tend to recommend him ️this much, hes literally the best recovery agent out there .

Can I use a combination of Donchian Channel + ATR for day trade?

Excellent  - thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Hi ! For head and shoulder pattern,  can i look at 2 year chart ? Thanks!

I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

What time frames are best when looking for set-ups? Do you start looking macro then zoom in to 4 hr, 1 hr, etc?

Powerful people come from Powerful places to make another places poweful

Good luck on the crypto, charts look good and then it drops LOL too many bots with programmed prices

so question, when trying to identify if it wicked off the sma line do you use 5minute chart 10 minute or just daily chart ??