USDCAD: Long-Term Swing Analysis 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

support before forecasting to the next level. Enter trades after one restest.In other words... Wait for the discovered pattern to complete, break resistance

It is estimated that over 40,000 to 300,000 people have made a massive one million dollars on Forex pending on the type of broker involved. For every investment to yield earnings a professional broker should be involved. Mrs Bonita Mollet is a professional broker who manages, handles and gives guidance on investments to get good profits.

Definitely this  was saucy as hell definitely Helped me out a lot

Are you in UAE, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, China, HongKong, Indonesia, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, infact anywhere you are and you have a Bitcoin Wallet, this is an opportunity for you. With your little Investment you can double your Coins within a day. All you need is to Inbox me to tell you how or you reach out to Mr Gabriele A. He is a great man who deals on all trading for professionals on His whatsapp contact are + 1 (415) 6 1 0 7 4 1 2 ,Telegram: @Gabrielefx he is always available to respond to your needs

the 325 dislikes are from trading guru asking for 100 dollars for the same information

Great strategy. I am using the strategy and the result is amazing. Thanks man.

This was amazing, thank you for sharing your knowledge

Grade 11 students here trying to learn. Can I ask does the technical analysis of cryptocurrency and stocks the same? and does this  apply to the technical analysis on stock or what? Please answer me.

Only 5 seconds into this.... candlesticks ? lol LOL LOL L ooooo L