USDCAD: Long-Term Swing Analysis 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe don't do anymore stimulus payments because all they do is create more USD

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

Do Americans really realize that the FED is not a part of the federal government......?  that it is a privately owned corporation by a few oligarchs......using only the people's consent to print money, as its capital, they buy everything and own everything..  After printing so much money, it then buys up stocks, bonds, treasuries, properties, and OWN everything, but the "money" used to buy them, is added to our $29 trillion national debt...wtf.  Great scam, isn't it...and the name is very clever to hide the private ownership...the FED..  Why are we allowing this...?  China doesnt have the equivalent, instead it has the People's Bank of China, therefore everything is owned by the Chinese people...instead of a few rich capitalists....who never invested, in the first place.....who are these people?  The communist CPC is not evil, as we say,  afterall. No wonder China is in a better place than the US.

Thank God I stick to my rules not to invest in any project that has topped 100% above its initial public price. I considered investment in Luna early on too late. But now with 100 USD got my over million LUNC coin. Better investment than shiba Inu in my opinion.

Stock market and property market are greatly inflated again, so those who are buying now, watch out!!!   It is common misconception that houses are assets, no they are just speculative tools..

Verry interesting thread, the person that initiated this attackcrash, is cold and heartless and probably knew exactly what he was about to do to a lot of people who thought they were safe, stay strong everyone who got affected

So wouldn#39t it most likely be banks that were behind it? They damage competitors and force more regulations on them.

Pinky: " What are we going to do tonight Musk?"

no it cannot as long as the fed keeps on printing  money

Biggest bubble is the government printing money like there is value in it. The money is simply going to many of these investments as a way to keep up with inflation. Rich get richer no matter what.