AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Month per person price! No gouging or gentrification! Developing mostly single unit apartments since privacy is a human right! 4. All three of these points to eradicate poverty,  homelessness,  suffrage of Americans Per Year ( tax free ) 3. Locked Down $400Month for life for the first $36,000Hour and up for all Americans  2. UBI of $3,000BBB Plan should be: 1. Livable wage permanent laws of $27

US fall in Japanication without abenomics

Food and Energy prices seem to affect more Citizens than the other effects..... The FED seems to overlook a lot of citizens when they review prices....

Just not same game bro.

Cheers from west Africa

brHave you ever stolen something?  Yes  no

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

Brian Brooks for president

Yes... Stop printing money idiots! Problem solved!

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

Some of those are correct, but the view on crypto isnt. Maybe the defi space (NFTs or Meta advancements) but crypto is the hedge against inflation. If anything it might be the funnel to get us out of this inflationary mess, and thats what a lot of people are buying it for.  Edit: *Most crypto is the hedge*

I just made my first $20,000 in cryptocurrency  I'm so glad I'm gonna have a successful retirement.

Actually, this inflation has two main reasons: First is growth in oil and gas prices, second is growth in the total money supply.