AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
$Super ..SuperFarm (20x) NFT +Gaming and soon Metaverse.. Ellio is the Founder

Lol just because Jpow said it's not transitory, doesn't mean all inflationary pressure isn't transitory... Transitory supply chain related inflation is going to recede to natural levels.

Hopefully of the man cuts they can keep the cyber truck at 69 grand

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

Mrs Maureen is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Something is going on in the world  and dealing with the sells of idea

I've had it with Elon. Been a long time fan and shareholder, but the constant drama, sensitivity, vindictiveness, and attention seeking have completely changed my opinion on him.

It was the 20% return.  You cannot create that value from nothing, the intrinsic value would halve every few years, despite what people and the market valued it at.

Yea Colorado looks so nice

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

If you hear the word crypto and 20% return....run.

Despite the economic downturn,I#39m so happy. I have been earning $ 60,000 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days.

Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.