AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

having a super bad feeling about Tesla's insane valuation

Really dislike this guy. He isn't likeable and very nationalist. No country other then US should trust this guy.

It's funny how  is always the last to.know when the economy has turned for the worse

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!

I like Elon but I think the trend has been bad for him lately and it is coloring his view.

Musk is still hiring, all the while taking out the trash.  When you hire a lot of people, you're bound to get some losers you need to get rid of eventually.   I thought there'd be way more than 10% losers working there though :)  They are still making cars and there is still a 10 month waiting list to get a new one.

God bless this man.  I'm so glad I am alive during his lifetime.  During this period of his life.  It's amazing to watch.

legal reasons'  He is going to blame the economy and use that as the AXE to slice these employees.Its because 10%+ don't want to show up in office for work.  So instead of firing them so they can sue for 'health

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m22s9:22a quotThere#39s also entertainment from watching companies die too.quotbrWhat would be his answer today?

Check out  balance sheet. How is it so healthy for a new company? Growth stocks aren't usually that healthy. They have so much cash to debt. Check it out.