AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks a lot dear Sir. lots of respect

This was a huge help for me after 4 years in the market barely earning anything. Thank you so much!

Amazing presentation, I literally have been looking for an explanation like this.  Explained it all!!!!   Thank you

Thank you  for such awsome learning to us.

I watched this to the end and I promise Ill send my upcoming results to this wonderful master of forex !

nor what site are you taking your charts from?    Very informative site you have.  Many thanks!

I went through a lot of strategies but this is the most simple strategy

Honestly brother, ive learned MORE from you in last few weeks than ive ever learned from those thousand dollar courses out in the market .... Youre the best

A Useful  which Ive learned a good amount from! How long have you been Trading for ?

How do you choose the period of a Moving Average?

Amazing , I love the simplicity not trying to complicate anything to look too good.

Thanks for this precious information, Bro! This is Gold,  appreciated that! Two thumbs up!

Awesome, I'm watching your  right now and just had to pause it and write this, but that trick with the fib retracement at the 38.2% hammer, that is some clever shit right there