AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)

Which  way better.  Learning     Fundamental  or technical analysis  ?

Hi Good Day  Thanks for you nice explain. I need your all lessons(All U tube )series. Could you please send me related link to log all lessons. Susantha

university -  it doesn't get much better. This was great thank you for this knowledge drop

This is the best understanding I've gotten on candlesticks! Thank you for what you're doing!

Must you look at the program and manually key in the trades in your trading account?  How to program a system into trading for you?

I m from India love ur s. Can u pls make a  for Intraday trades in stock.

Is there a way to like a  more than once? This  is so informative, straight to the point and very beginner friendly.

Great  man, can anyone tell me if we can use this knowldge on a binary option trading

NICE CONTENT GOOD NEWS....FOLLOW ELFX SIGNALS ON TELEGRAM AND INSTAGRAM THEY HAVE THE BEST STRATEGY free daily signals and more

Excellent.. first time watching your vids.. great presentation

Damn good stuff I am 2 years late from trading the right way. Thanks for this gem of . If your free s is this good cant imagine what the paid versions have.

من أساس التداول الاسبريد بين العملتين مضروب في فرق العمله الأساسية لحساب التداول مقسوم علي ...... ? أكيد مش هقوول معا له ..... دول كذا فرام

Bro... You look almost like this other r I watch that has a fishing . You two almost look like twins. I can't remember his  name off hand but if I see it pop up in my feed I'll come back and tell you it.