AUDUSD sharp leg lower?

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUDUSD has been trading in a series of tight bullish and bearish waves, with very clear direction and defined changes of direction. If this pattern continues then we have just seen the newest change of direction and we're headed down again.

Interestingly, take note of the angles of the upper and lower trendlines . Obviously as we zoom in and out the actual angles change, but the relationships between those angles are what we're looking at.

The first bullish wave highlighted was a very sharp increase, with the next bullish wave being shallower, and the most recent being shallower still.

And the bearish waves have done the opposite - we saw a relatively shallow long wave down, followed by a steeper wave down, followed by another, even steeper wave down.

Now if we copy the last wave and create a minimally steeper (1 degree difference) trendline, we have a predictive measure. If the pattern continues we could expect price to drop, with highs at or below this trendline.

This isn't something I would use as a primary signal by any means, but an interesting pattern that coincides with my overall bearish view on AUDUSD .
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

This knowledge is already factored in  in the market. Why should it work again and again?

...    You are a legend !!! Thank you

had to go back again and again and this time around I discovered that  traders dont spill all the beans because they want us to pay, but honestly some of us have subscribed so already money is coming in! but it is okay, will have to save up to be able to pay for that knowledge. Thank you  for enlightening me.

Mr Arthur Harold is the best, recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

What is the shortcut to the drawing pencil?

I truly appreciate, your time and effrot for the educational contents you provide, they are easy to follow and ver informative.  I would like to know what broker you use to do your trades. i am using etoro and i cannot connect it to tradingview app.

This honestly changed it all for me.

Reynar teo I have been bad , I have been soo bad that I watch all ur s and read your books and don't leave a positive feed back I have increased my account by about 50% because of you  . I don't even know what to say .please keep up the good work you know what the say one good turn deserves another