DeGRAM | EURUSD forecast for the week. False breakout

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank you so much, this is an amazing analysis

may lord bless you for you efforts, your explanation are just perfect, your humor while explanations is also commendable.. from India,New Delhi

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

Wonderful  sir. I would like to be part of the sponsorship program

Great work brother, each of your s are full of great value. Thanks! i have read the two ebook  but i don't really understand the 1ATR concept...

This is good info, as a beginner it was very helpful. Easy to understand and to the point. I paused the  and took notes to remind myself of the CEST which I feel is very important. The reward to risk ratio is possibly the most important lesson I've learned

Does it work with index futures as well? Ftsee100, DAX

Hello , this is my first time learning about candle stick patterns and I'm very lucky to be taking your class first please I'm trying to understand how "sellers push the price down low" and "buyers drive the price back up" . My point is, aren't the sellers suppose to be pushing up the price in other to make profit and buyers pushing it down to buy cheap?? Please help me understand this concept. Thanks a zillion for the free lecture