DeGRAM | EURUSD forecast for the week. False breakout

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cancel the Fed Infrastructure bill entirely , highway can be toll roads some already are,  let the State manage there own bridges and road like it was originally suppose to be handled.

Tesla is not in a bubble. IMO it's undervalued but  has an agenda against Tesla since they're paid by the ICE industry.

We are definitely paying attention to this because this came out of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk says the economy is in bad shape then everyone needs to pay attention? Lol. See how the stock market goes down with him worrying about the economy. What an enormous influence over the market. One of The smartest person in the world is an expert in everything. Knowing so much From covid pandemic, going to mars, defending free speech, to now worry about the economy.

3. DOJ Garland is afraid to do his job and wants others to pursue Trump in Civil Court 

We could have stopped it on January 6th.  It's too late now.

Far too much panel time was expended on stablecoins, which only represents 5% of cryptocurrency

just by hearing the first 30 seconds of this thread anyone with half a brain should know its a scam lmao. 10% could be realistic but no way 20%

It's all going to pop, the next market crash is coming, the government keeps fudging the numbers on the reports they put out, the great resignation is growing out of ignorance of the sheeple and China and Russia are like mean kids with pins waiting to pop said balloons be it with cyber attacks, false information reports or all out war. I suggest people read the decline and fall of the Roman empire, it seems to be happening again.

The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

What are you doing god man turkısh trader

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.