DeGRAM | EURUSD forecast for the week. False breakout

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
To pay 20% interest - how were they making money to pay this interest

We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!

They should have called Satoshi Nakamoto as a witness. Q. Can you describe your qualifications? A. I am the father of cryptocurrency Q. Have you heard of Bitcoin. A. Bitcoin is my son

If they can stop people from opting out of the dollar system using crypto and stop people creating their own printing machine using pegged coins maybe.

THE TRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED. you can throw band aids at cancer patients it doesn't do anything.  Get ready for the reset.

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

In America only way to stop inflation is to stop voting for democrats

Why the Tesla Logo in the thumbnail?? Tesla isn't a bubble im so so sorry .  Yesterday Wallstreet increased the price to 1580 dollars

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

*The crypto market has been favorable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.*