NZDUSD sell up to 0.67380

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's not watching  s on strategies as I was ignorantly doing, you need a guide, mentor, a good trader.. contact the right broker for your trade... Mr Maxwell Smith. +1 9 7 2:9 4 7 8: 7 2 1.. hit him via whatsapp. He is the real deal when it come to trade and account management

Im 18 yrs old and starting to invest in trade. Thank you

Wanna make 5000 real quickno catches..lmk ASAP

I've seen Solid Green candles go way down. What the heck does that mean?

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Christi lily, her skills set is exceptional..

You deserve more credit. Awsome mentor!

All this for free? Your so amazing. Things are so clear to me watching this ama watch over n over

Really thanks for all your s bro. really helpful for me. God bless bro. from indonesia

Doesnt explain what to do during a blackout.

BE THE FIRST TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR  AND GET OUR NEXT STRATEGY FOR FREE ( NO  CUT )

low is comparing to what? What is the benchmark for hammer stick? Thank uOn 23 min you explain candle examples, but I dont understand 38% of high

Must you look at the program and manually key in the trades in your trading account?  How to program a system into trading for you?