GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sir can you be my Mentor  please? How do I contact you?

Thank you dude very knowledgeable information and clear as daylight.

*Madrigal_kelvin_* on *1nstagrm* that's a perfect broker with no scam schemes as the other ones can have. I withdrew my earnings and they loaded my bank card on time. Will carry on trading with them..

This is Bijo from India. As same as in my collage days, here also i came too late... But after watching a few episodes, I become a big fan of you!! Thanks for your great s and May god bless you!!

Useful, educational, greatly explained. Thank you.

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

subbed brother loving the content.very indepth i like it

I stayed the hole , I thank you for sharing this information due to I was making a lot of mistakes with my trading, this is giving more chances to win

You are the best. I learned a lot from you, my friend. Thank you for your efforts .

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

Best setup for which market? Crypto? Stocks? forex?

thank you for this .  I appreciate all your s - especially the charts to watch each month.  One question about using ATR for Stop Loss placement.  Do you use the ATR value at the point of the last swing or the ATR value of the current price when you're thinking of entering?  Thank you.  I will also check your other s on placing stops to see if you answer this in one of these.