Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
a total exchange = bronze age  collapse on steroids rich and powerful will lose everything. tactical use i mean who wants to join the 7th Chinese us or russian army when the previous 6 have been destroyed you'd have to force em into service and they'd abandon the army immediately .

Then stop using cash and barter and stop government from requiring money for taxes when i only have stuff to trade.

I'll laugh when others work for a few satoshis a month.

interesting are you trying to cover for the Biden Administration after they told you how to cover the failing circus in closed door meetings

In simple words : inflation form when you eat more than your earnings.

Elon Musk is feeling it, meanwhile, I am experiencing it. My investment portfolio is currently down by about 30%, and there's no hope in sight. Everything is just getting very expensive, my retirement draws nearer. At this point, I am just praying to somehow scale up my returns, draw even and sell off. Any tip or info on how to go about this will be highly appreciated as I am losing my mind.

Do you know anything you are talking  not just for clikbait ??

I been watching their stock price collapse in my account.  Don't Lockheed have secret projects?  Stock seems fine

Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

After derivatives and B-class bonds, crypto is the riskier kind of investment one could make.