Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Musk has a better handle on the American economy. Much better than the talking heads on this network.

How is it that CEO's can keep sending their own pay to the moon isn't brought up when talking of price increases, but paying a living wage to employees will cause inflation and the end of the economy?

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

"What do you want? I guy with four arms?" *Automation intensifies*

NO! the USA is simply insustainable the cost to live as we do is too much, borrowing to pay debts has never help anyone in debt.

For the past quarter-century, black academics, intellectuals and activists have been screaming from the rooftops about the devastating impact of mass third world immigration on African Americans.

I believe this Company currently has nearly 2.5B outstanding shares fully diluted. Good God stop the printing!

The most fundamental reason of crypto hype is... The decentralized is what#39s most genius of crypto, and ideal for criminals, and who understands the monetary corrupted system!! BUT the young new investors only see the fast easy way of getting rich. They have no fucking clue about money!! Yess we know money is just a worthless pease of paper, from the moment they started printing without anything of value backing it up. But we all live in this corrupted system!! There is no way out!!! Even if they find the perfect crypto formula, they still will stop it. Then politics get involved with unhappy banks, and or illegalize it or will tax it... You can see Fiat money as a corrupt worthless system, to keep us modern slaves in line,....but politics won#39t let them take over by a crypto way of economy... Just like you make a coup on a state or country. The law is there to keep things how they decide to. The system will allways win. Crypto is an utopie, an illusion.... Stop this psychedelic madness.... And invest in something usefull, with a future. Don#39t try to take over the world it#39s economical corrupted way.... It would be nice, sure... But, wake up, or stop the drugs,... And stop dreaming!! This is so hippie like, another illusion for the young people that want to change life, pffff yes I repeat many times the same thing, because many just don#39t want to understand that crypto is an illusion in this political corrupted world. A few were lucky, and a thousand ones will loose!

Bubble or Bubbles was mentioned 31 times in this vidicle.

As a Chinese, I#39m deeply ashamed of our little brothers (Koreans) for giving birth to Do Kwon

It's not China.  Super high gas prices and a shaky and overinflated real estate market is obliterating the middle class.  Add in all the other negatives and ya,  there's something really really bad about to happen.