Very Soon ETH can back to 4000 and make retest of support line

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i came out straight from tha block all tnkz to Lisa_upfx o"n l;'g i was able to make passive profits from my lil investment, her credibility is awesome..

daily signals properly guided by a pro trader known as Wells Carlton. During my first 5 weeks with Wells daily signals and guides i was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1BTC to 6.2BTC which you will agree is a good profits. Nevertheless, i always tell people not to just hold and wait for bitcoin to skyrocket, instead get involved in * day trading* and grow the little you hold. Wells can be reach via WhatsApp : Email: [email protected]  WhatsApp:  +1 425 354 5351 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.Awesome and very insightful updates  Well making money via online investment and trading has been one of my major source of income for over 2 years now and no doubt cryptocurrency has gain so much ground when it comes to digital investment mostly bitcoin trading .... However, have been able to record massive wins and success so far because i got involved in day trading with the right strategy

i am still smiling its been so beneficial trying some one new, the step i take was more better and now i can smile to the bank, God bless you for helping the poor @metro_lisa_trades i invested thru her as my account manager and i was able to make passive profits after 5 days.... you can contact her on lnstergram *@metro_lisa_trades* thank me after

Hello what's the best way to get started with trade cos I've been making my personal research for a while now

I dont understand how to trade on a double top chart. Isnt it just going to go down?

You're my hero . I will make it one day and it's all thanks to you.

You're so close to 1M subscribers! Glad I got here before 1M :)

I can't thank mr Davis Miller for helping me get so much money this week from trading

I've watched countless s on trading and this one was awesome thank you so much for doing it

Can you please move yourself to the left? Most of the time you are pointing to the lower right corner and we cannot see what you are talking about on the chart. Thanks a lot!!!

This is the best understanding I've gotten on candlesticks! Thank you for what you're doing!