SHIBA CAN BOUNCE FROM STRONG SUPPORT LEVEL BY VOLUME PROFILE

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you use profile volume indicator, you can see a strong support level at 2850.

Now price trades at this support level which also coincide with previous accumulation before big pump.

Also, if you will draw a Fibonacci Levels you can see that price can make pullback to levels in area 0.382 (5000) and 0.618 (6500)

I'm personally expecting soon recovery of all market and SHIB will make huge pullback and can reach these levels.

And after this upward impulse as wave B I think all market can fall and in last correction wave C shiba can reach previous strong support zone in area 500-1200.

So be ready to take your profit.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Nice trading rules. Love your concepts. You just won a new criber

your s are fire! thanks for sharing your knowledge n.

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw

I met a man named Mr Gabriele Alfonso who made trading very easy and profitable for me. He is a very reliable and trustworthy man. i wish people who are into trading can reach him so they can achieve their financial goals.

I have a non repaint indicator and I use with high accurately above up to 80% if you want then contact us , I give you that indicator only 1000 people and also share stragey and show you demo also , if you have no knowledge of technical analysis don't worry use my indicator and my stragey.

Cant believe what i learned tonight! thanks for the great info sir !

Very good bro, you trade same as me. estructure is very important

This is the best  I have seen so far on forex trading and has thought a lot, thank you so much