SHIBA CAN BOUNCE FROM STRONG SUPPORT LEVEL BY VOLUME PROFILE

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923 , yes the very smart and world leaders in banking couldn't make this debt-printing work either.  Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it and the US "FED" is a private company of conglomerate owners, btw  its a great example of misdirection and "Sheeple" herding, again...again ...again ... The super wealthy few, feed off the workers; there are ZERO other meaningful "sides" or politics. Those fake-differences are just a smokescreen If workers simply refused (or were ashamed) to create super-luxury goods and services, the economy (the super rich) would be forced to pay more for those ridiculous luxuries and the workers would gain some control of their economy, permanently

Just goes to show you. You can graduate from Ivy League schools, work for big tech, create something big... and still be a f*ck up in the end.

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

So if you buy some at .03 cents current value, then you would get 20% return on the .03 price investment.

Congress gave the Federal Reserve a mandate to maintain stable prices - Wall Street gave the Federal Reserve the mandate to maintain ever higher prices. Following dot-coms was fashionable so Fed chose the latter and continuing.

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

It really gets me when these commentators get on here in defense of the Fed the reason I am saying this the FED does not have any dummies on it staff what I am saying here the Fed was not late on any of the financial crisis has they let it happen like it or love it it's the truth

The most incompetent low life cowards who sold their souls got into power by the most evil that exist on the planet and they have increased the money  supply (definition of inflation)which is backed by nothing ( fiat currency) AROUND THE WORLD! This is not isolated to the United states of America. Its global and its globalist who are behind this and the plandemic and the wars and poverty and so on. Agenda 21 2030, event 201, owning the weather by 2025, 911, TSA  look it up.. do your research... wake up!!

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.