SHIBA CAN BOUNCE FROM STRONG SUPPORT LEVEL BY VOLUME PROFILE

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great, great, great , that I fully watched. And I will surely have to come back often for reviewing all the stuff in it. Thank you. Still not profitable, continuous work on it will bring it up.

You are so intelligent I am thankful to you for a good tutorial as a teacher

When we draw a trend-lines? What's the basic rule ? Does it have to touch the edge of the wicks or what? I'm getting confused i saw you drawing trend-lines.  Yours touches the bodies of the candlesticks .Which one  is correct the wicks or the body?

Hey, It's a great "Thankyou", you are great Man.... God bless

Hello, I'm a beginner, Finviz shows a lot of ads, is it worth to pay for the Elite, and  will they remove the adds? do you have any idea how much cost?, also which news site is good to be aware of real news to take decisions. What do you use ? Thanks.

Just cribed. I found this  very educative. I'm gonna keep it here. Thumbs up bro!

its making  sense slowly n surely... thanx man...

Big money forms candlesticks to bait you. Big money can change  a candlestick when enough retail money is in play. Keep a short stop loss. Fuck the trade. You can get in later if you still have your money. I put a stop a few cents below my purchase. If I get stopped out, so what. Time to get a sandwich.

your teaching was so good that i can use tghem in my trade. thanks alot

Hey hey , my friend, this is awesome. This  is behaving  like like a physics teacher.thumbs up. ,

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams