SPY - Monthly Expanded View 2008 - 2022

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Imagine coming to this hearing and asking whether the user base is diverse and specifically how much is Latino and black. What planet are these people on.

As a Chinese, I#39m deeply ashamed of our little brothers (Koreans) for giving birth to Do Kwon

Of course it can but why would it this benefits the wealthy and keeps the working class dependent on the government.

As the CEO,  is accountable for the stock price. To say he doesn't look at he stock price in this interview is unacceptable.

good thing mr production hell decided to cut manufacturing.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

It will pop when you least expect it.

*short - NO, LONG - yes, but again - no, cuz to stop inflation FED should have risen interest rates, but FED lost it & stalling time, cuz any interest rates hikes means your mortgage will double&  trulipple. Then bankruptcies. So FED will keep high Inflation and people will get poor. Other side is bankruptcy. No good options, cuz printing money costs, now US citizens will pay the price.*

Never invested, thank goodness for MY intuition!

Bitcoin is the true asset without the fundamental market value.

Does Elon Musk think he can elaborate on this super bad feeling of his, or is he going to keep us all in the dark?

Mr.Brooks and Allaire were solid. Totally flawless delivery. Spot on in every way possible.

Money printing is the sole reason why we are seeing massive price hikes. Its not just one sector of the economy. And yes, housing is in a bubble. Its been in a perpetual bubble since 2008. The bubble never popped because the government bailed out the banks that were holding all those junk loans. Dont forget that the banks threatened the gov or told them that if they didnt get bailed out that the whole system would come down.